Out of bubbles? We can help replace your CO2 cylinder.
Follow the steps below to replace your empty carbonating cylinder:
- Place the cylinder on a flat sturdy surface in an upright position and remove the seal and cap by twisting it counter-clockwise. Make sure to remove the carbonating bottle if it is installed in the Sparkling Water Maker.
- With the Sparkling Water Maker in an upright position on a flat, sturdy surface, remove the back cover by pressing on the buttons on the sides and pulling it away from the body of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Set the back cover aside.
- Remove the empty CO2 cylinder by twisting it to the left (clockwise). Do not use tools.
- Place your empty cylinder aside and take out your replacement cylinder.
- Gently tip the Sparkling Water Maker forward and insert the cylinder into the back. First insert the base of the cylinder followed by the body and then tilt it towards your Sparkling Water Maker.
- Screw the cylinder to the right while gently raising the cylinder until it is firmly held in place. Do not use tools and make sure the cylinder is secured in its place.
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1300 SODASTREAM.