Need help installing your cylinder? Check out the guide below for instructions.
Follow the steps below to make sure your cylinder is properly installed in your Crystal Sparkling Water Maker:
- Place the cylinder on a flat sturdy surface in an upright position and remove the seal and cap by twisting it counter-clockwise. Make sure to remove the carbonating bottle if it is installed in the Sparkling Water Maker.
- With the Sparkling Water Maker in an upright position on a flat, sturdy surface, remove the back cover by pressing the release button downwards and pulling the cover away from the body of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Set the back cover aside.
- Gently tip the Sparkling Water Maker forward and insert the cylinder into the back. First insert the base of the cylinder followed by the body and then tilt it towards your Sparkling Water Maker.
- Screw the cylinder counter-clockwise while applying gentle pressure until it is firmly held in place. Do not use tools and make sure the cylinder is secured in its place.
- Replace the back cover so that it clicks into place.
- Enjoy your bubbles!
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1300 SODASTREAM.