Getting the perfect level of fizzy fun is easy. Just follow the steps below to get bubbling.
- Begin by filling your carbonating bottle with cold water up to the fill line. Remember to always fizz water before adding any flavour.
- Tilt the bottle rest out towards you until a click sound is heard. Do not pull the carbonating tube.
- Insert the Carbonating Bottle neck into the Snap-Lock and push it up and back. The Snap-Lock will hold the bottle in a vertical position suspended above the base. The bottle is inserted correctly when there is a gap between the bottle and the base.
- To carbonate, firmly push the carbonating button all the way down and hold the button for 1-2 seconds and release. Repeat 3 times for standard fizz and 5 times for strong fizz.
Sparkle Note: You may see small pieces of ice appear in the water during carbonation of very cold water. Any ice created will melt.
- When you've reached the right carbonation level, gently pull the Carbonating Bottle towards you until it reaches its fully forward position and remove. Do not remove the Carbonating Bottle until after hearing the sound of excess CO2 being released and never force the Carbonating Bottle out of the Snap-Lock.
- Flavour your way! Enjoy your sparkling water or add your preferred SodaStream Sparkling Drink Mix flavour to enjoy a sparkling flavoured beverage, but remember always fizz water before adding any flavour.