5. Short & firm carbonation pushes (approx. 2 sec) work best.
We're glad you asked! Here's how to get the most out of your Sparkling Water Maker:
1. Carbonate fresh cold water only! Temperature of 39-46 °F (4-8 °C) is best, so try using water straight from the fridge.
2. Keep your bottles away from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
3. Wash plastic bottles using lukewarm water. Never place your bottles in the dishwasher unless you are using our dishwasher safe plastic bottles or our glass bottles.
4. Check the expiration date of the bottles and make sure to replace them after they've outlived their bubbly life (recycle your expired bottles when replacing!).
5. The puffing noises made by the machine aren't an indication of carbonation level, only the amount of presses that you use. So feel free to bubble as you like :) Short and firm carbonation pushes (approx. 1-2 sec) work best.
6. We recommend purchasing a spare cylinder to have on hand so you never find yourself without gas!
7. How do you like your bubbles? Light? Strong? Medium? With our Sparkling Water Makers, YOU control your level of bubbles.
8. Prefer flavors? AFTER carbonating, add fresh fruit or one of our SodaStream flavors to enjoy Sparkling Water with a yummy kick!