Oh no, bubbles overboard! Don't worry though. We can help. Check out this awesome guide for assistance.
The above guide contains instructions to help stop your Crystal Sparkling Water Maker from leaking water:
- Make sure you are filling the glass carafe with water to the fill line only.
- Carbonate water only. Flavors should only be added after carbonation.
- Make sure you are using the 0.6L glass carafe with your Crystal Sparkling Water Maker. The Crystal is only compatible with the 0.6L glass carafe.
- Try reinserting your glass carafe and push the carbonating head down. Make sure the bottle flask is properly locked with the carbonating head and the carbonating tube is inside the glass carafe. Hold the carbonating head down and turn the flask lever left to the locked position to ensure safety.
- Make sure you're firmly pressing the carbonating button in short, two-second presses, releasing, and repeating -- 3 times for light fizz, 5 times for strong fizz, and more for extra strong fizz.
For more assistance, please contact us via email or phone at 0800-085-8373.