Bubble Bummer! Let's get this figured out. Check out the guide below for assistance.
Follow the below steps to get bubbling again with your Spirit Sparkling Water Maker:
- Make sure the cylinder is tight enough and retighten it if necessary by twisting the cylinder to the right.
- If you're still not getting bubbles and if you don't hear a sputtering sound when you press the carbonating button, you may be out of gas. You can get a new cylinder through our online exchange program or at store near you.
- Make sure the water in the carbonating bottle is filled up to the fill line and then try carbonating again:
- Pull the bottle rest towards you until a click sound is heard and insert the bottle into the Snap-Lock by pushing the bottle up and back.
- Carbonate by pushing down firmly on the carbonating button for around 2 seconds, releasing, and repeating -- 3 times for light fizz, 5 times for strong fizz, and more for extra strong fizz.
- When you've reached the right carbonation level, pull the bottle towards you and remove.
For more assistance, please contact us via email or phone at 0800-085-8373,