Oh no, bubbles overboard! Don't worry though. We can help. Check out this awesome guide for assistance.
Follow the below steps to help stop your Spirit One Touch Sparkling Water Maker from overflowing:
- Make sure you are filling the carbonating bottle with water to the fill line only.
- Carbonate water only. Flavours should only be added after carbonation.
- Make sure your bottle is compatible with your Sparkling Water Maker. The Spirit One Touch is compatible with the 1L slim carbonating bottle, the 0.5L carbonating bottle (My Only Bottle), the 1L classic carbonating bottle, and the 1L classic dishwasher safe bottle.
- If your bottle feels loose, remove and reinsert it.
- If you are carbonating with a new cylinder, make sure you are carbonating with the light or medium fizz options only. The highest carbonation level should not be used with a new cylinder.
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 0800-085-8373.