Need help installing your cylinder? Check out the guide below for instructions.
*Please note that the 130L cylinder (discontinued) is not compatible with your Sparkling Water Maker.
Follow the steps below to make sure your cylinder is properly installed in your Genesis Sparkling Water Maker:
- Place the cylinder on a flat sturdy surface in an upright position and remove the seal and cap by twisting it counter-clockwise. Make sure to remove the carbonating bottle if it is installed in the Sparkling Water Maker.
- With the Sparkling Water Maker in an upright position on a flat, sturdy surface, remove the back cover by pressing on the top and pulling it away from the body of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Set the back cover aside.
- Gently lie the Sparkling Water Maker down and screw the cylinder into the head of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Screw the cylinder to the right while applying gentle pressure until it is firmly held in place. Do not use tools and make sure the cylinder is secured in its place.
- Stand the Sparkling Water Maker up and close the Sparkling Water Maker head by pushing it down onto the Sparkling Water Maker until you hear a click.
- Get ready to carbonate!
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 0800-085-8373.