Need help installing your cylinder? Check out the guide below for instructions.
Embedded Guide: Crysta 3.0TM– Installing Your Cylinder
Follow the steps below to make sure your cylinder is properly installed in your CRYSTAL 3.0TM Sparkling Water Maker:
- Place the SodaStream® CRYSTAL 0TM Sparkling Water Maker on a flat sturdy surface in an upright position. Turn the carbonating flask lever to the right to the unlocked position. The carbonating head will rise automatically. The carbonating flask will open. Pull the carbonating flask gently forward and remove the SodaStream® Glass carbonating Carafe if it is installed in the SodaStream® Sparkling Water Maker.WARNING! Never insert or replace the CO2 cylinder while the Glass carbonating Carafe is installed in the Sparkling Water Maker. This can cause the Glass carbonating Carafe to burst.
- Return the carbonating flask to the upright position, push and hold the carbonating head down and turn the carbonating flask lever left until it clicks into the locked position.
- Gently pull the back cover away from the Sparkling Water Maker to remove.
- Remove seal and cap from the SodaStream CO2 Quick Connect Cylinder
- Raise the Quick Connect Handle. Insert the CO2 Quick Connect Cylinder in the back of the Crystal Sparkling Water Maker.
WARNING! Never use the SodaStream CO2 Quick Connect Cylinder if it appears to be damaged.
- Lower the cylinder Quick Connect Handle.
- Reinstall the back cover. Now you are ready to create the bubbles
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at XXX.