Make sure you use very cold water for carbonation. Cold water (from the refrigerator) holds carbonation much better than cold water from the tap. We recommend keeping a spare carbonating bottle full of water in your refrigerator so it's always ready to go when you want to carbonate fresh sparkling water!
Articles in this section
- How can I tell if there is enough fizz in my water?
- Can I carbonate drinks other than water?
- What are the carbonation levels on the One Touch™?
- How long does the sparkling water last before going flat?
- My CO2 cylinder is correctly installed. Now how do I carbonate water using my Fizzi™sparkling water maker?
- How can I make the best sparkling water ever?
- How do I get ongoing supplies for my Sparkling Water Maker?