No. Only water should be carbonated in the SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker. You risk damaging your Sparkling Water Maker, not to mention making a big fizzy mess! The money-back guarantee and the warranty are both invalidated if you carbonate any liquid other than water in your Sparkling Water Maker. Stick with plain, cold water and adding any one of our fantastic flavors - AFTER the water has been carbonated!
Articles in this section
- How can I tell if there is enough fizz in my water?
- Can I carbonate drinks other than water?
- What are the carbonation levels on the One Touch™?
- How long does the sparkling water last before going flat?
- My CO2 cylinder is correctly installed. Now how do I carbonate water using my Fizzi™sparkling water maker?
- How can I make the best sparkling water ever?
- How do I get ongoing supplies for my Sparkling Water Maker?