The hermetic seal on the cap keeps your sparkling water or flavored sparkling water from going flat as quickly as ordinary store-bought beverages. If you make sure to close the cap tightly, and keep the bottle in the refrigerator, your SodaStream sparkling water should remain fizzy and fresh for up to two weeks.
Articles in this section
- How can I tell if there is enough fizz in my water?
- Can I carbonate drinks other than water?
- What are the carbonation levels on the One Touch™?
- How long does the sparkling water last before going flat?
- My CO2 cylinder is correctly installed. Now how do I carbonate water using my Fizzi™sparkling water maker?
- How can I make the best sparkling water ever?
- How do I get ongoing supplies for my Sparkling Water Maker?