When carbonating with a 1L bottle, the functions of the carbonating buttons are: Left button (one drop) for light fizz Middle button (two drops) for medium fizz Right button (three drops) for high fizz When carbonating a 0.5L bottle, the functions of the carbonating buttons are: Left button (one drop) for medium fizz Middle button (two drops) for high fizz Right button should not be used.
Articles in this section
- How can I tell if there is enough fizz in my water?
- Can I carbonate drinks other than water?
- What are the carbonation levels on the One Touch™?
- How long does the sparkling water last before going flat?
- My CO2 cylinder is correctly installed. Now how do I carbonate water using my Fizzi™sparkling water maker?
- How can I make the best sparkling water ever?
- How do I get ongoing supplies for my Sparkling Water Maker?