Bubble Bummer! Let's get this figured out. Check out the guide below for assistance.
The above guide contains instructions to help get your Aqua Fizz Sparkling Water Maker bubbling:
- Make sure the cylinder is tight enough and retighten it if necessary by twisting the cylinder to the right.
- If you're still not getting bubbles and if you don't hear a sputtering sound when you press the carbonating button, you may be out of gas.* You can get a new cylinder through our online exchange program or a participating retail location.
- Make sure the water in the glass carafe is filled up to the fill line and then try carbonating again:
- Open the carbonating head by turning the lever to the right. The carbonating head will rise automatically.
- Tilt the glass carafe flask forward, insert the glass carafe, and return the glass carafe flask to the upright position.
- Push the carbonating head down, ensuring the carbonating tube goes inside the glass carafe. While holding the carbonating head down, turn the flask lever to the left to the locked position.
- Carbonate by pushing down firmly on the carbonating button for around 2 seconds, releasing, and repeating -- 3 times for light fizz, 5 times for strong fizz, and more for extra strong fizz.
- When you've reached the right carbonation level, gently unlock the carbonating head by turning the lever to the right.
*In 2020, we upgraded the Aqua Fizz Sparkling Water Maker with a new, silent valve. In these Sparkling Water Makers, it is normal to not hear a sputtering sound and is not an indication of the amount of CO2 left in the cylinder.
For more assistance, please contact us via email or phone at 800-763-2258.