Want to know what makes our flavors so great? You can find full nutritional information on the nutritional label on the package or on the flavor description pages -- click on the flavor you want, scroll down, and then click on "Nutrition information".
To learn more about our flavor ingredients, check out some common questions below.
1. Are your flavors sweetened?
Some of our flavors are sweetened and some aren't:
- Fruit Drops and bubly drops™ are all-natural, unsweetened flavor essences.
- Classic flavors are sweetened with sugar, sucralose, acesulfame potassium and/or stevia leaf extract.
- Diet/Zero flavors are sweetened with combinations of sucralose and/or stevia leaf extract and/or erythritol.
- Organic Soda Press flavors are sweetened with sugar.
2. Are any of your flavors vegan?
Yes! SodaStream is proud to offer a vegan flavor option. Not only are Fruit Drops all-natural, unsweetened flavor essences perfect for making great tasting sparkling water, but they are also 100% vegan!
Many of our other flavor options are vegan-friendly, which means that to the best of our knowledge, the ingredients do not originate from animals.
3. Do any of your flavors contain GMOs?
No. None of our flavors contain GMOs.
4. Do you have any caffeine-free flavors?
Yes! We have many flavors that are caffeine free. Check out the flavor's nutritional information to learn more.
5. Do any of your flavors contain real sugar?
While we do not have any flavors that are sweetened with only sugar, all of our regular flavors (non-diet) are partially sweetened with sugar. This combination of sugar and sweeteners allows us to create a product that is both tasty and lower in calories.
6. Do you have unsweetened, all-natural flavors?
Yes! Our Fruit Drops are all-natural, unsweetened flavor essences ideal for making lightly flavored sparkling water. Or try using fresh lemons, limes, oranges or berries to flavor your drink after carbonating. Sophisticated, healthy and quite tasty! Pinkies up.
7. Are your flavors gluten-free?
Although many of our flavors do not contain ingredients with gluten, we cannot certify that each flavor is gluten free.
8. Are your products kosher?
SodaStream products are kosher (OU) certified. SodaStream sparkling water is kosher for Passover.
For Syrup OU Kosher Certification please click here.
For Cylinder OU Kosher Certification please click here.
Sparkle Tip: Did you know that all our Sparkling Water Makers except for the One Touch™ and Power™ can be used on the Sabbath?
9. What does natural ingredients mean?
All of our Fruit Drops flavors contain natural flavorings only. They are made without preservatives, coloring, additives, or sugar substitutes.
10. What should I do if I have an allergy and I want to confirm a certain ingredient is not in your flavor?
If you have any concerns or specific food allergies, we would recommend seeking the advice of a medical professional before consuming any new product.
11. Does your tonic contain quinine?
Yes, it does.
12. What is the caffeine content in your Energy Drink Mix and in your other caffeinated flavors?
The Energy Drink has 80mg of caffeine per 8oz serving. Other SodaStream caffeinated flavors contain 31 mg per 8oz serving.
More questions? Contact us via email or phone at 800-763-2258.