Bubble Bummer! Let's get this figured out. Check out the guide below for assistance.
Follow the below instructions to get bubbling again with your Genesis Sparkling Water Maker:
- Make sure the cylinder is tight enough and retighten it if necessary by twisting the cylinder to the right.
- If you're still not getting bubbles and if you don't hear a sputtering sound when you press the carbonating button, you may be out of gas. You can get a new cylinder through our online exchange program or a participating retail location.
- Make sure the water in the carbonating bottle is filled up to the fill line and then try carbonating again:
- Twist the bottle into the machine by turning it to the right.
- Carbonate by pushing down firmly on the carbonating button for around 2 seconds, release, and repeat -- 3 loud buzzes will produce a standard fizz, additional presses will produce a stronger fizz.
- When you've reached the right carbonation level, gently pull the bottle towards you and twist it to the left to remove.
For more assistance, please contact us via email or phone at 800-763-2258.