Need help installing your cylinder? We can help.
*Please note that the 130L cylinder has been discontinued.
Follow these steps to install your new cylinder:
- Place the cylinder on a flat sturdy surface in an upright position and remove the seal and cap by twisting it counter-clockwise. Make sure to remove the carbonating bottle if it is installed in the Sparkling Water Maker.
- With the Sparkling Water Maker in an upright position on a flat, sturdy surface, remove the back cover by putting your index finger into the hole on the back of your Sparkling Water Maker and pulling it away from the body of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Set the back cover aside.
- Gently tip the Sparkling Water Maker forward and insert the cylinder through the hole in the base and upward into the carbonating head.
- Access the cylinder by inserting your fingers through the open back and turn the cylinder to the right (counter clockwise) while applying gentle pressure until it is firmly held in place. Do not use tools.
- Reinstall the back cover by inserting the slot at the bottom of the back cover into the tab at the rear base of the Sparkling Water Maker and pushing the cover into place.
- Get ready to carbonate!
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 800-763-2258.