Bubble Bummer! Let's get this figured out.
Follow the below steps to get bubbling again with your Source Sparkling Water Maker:
- Make sure the cylinder is tight enough and retighten it if necessary by twisting the cylinder to the right. Do not use tools.
- If you're still not getting bubbles and if you don't hear a sputtering sound when you press one of the carbonating buttons, you may be out of gas. You can get an exchange cylinder through our
- online exchange program or a participating retail location.
- Make sure the water in the carbonating bottle is filled up to the fill line and then try carbonating again:
- Pull the bottle rest towards you until a click sound is heard and insert the bottle into the Snap-Lock by pushing the bottle up and back.
- Press the carbonating block down in short 1 second presses. For light fizz, repeat until the bottom LED indicator lights up. For medium fizz, repeat until the bottom and middle LED indicators light up. For high fizz, repeat again until all three LED indicators light up. Make sure to wait for the carbonating block to return to its fully upward position before removing the carbonating bottle.
- When you've reached the right carbonation level, pull the bottle towards you and remove.
For more assistance, please contact us via email or phone at 800-763-2258.